Summer is just around the corner and it’s time to brush up on your summer beauty tips! You may be staying in Switzerland but with all the beautiful lakes and mountains it still feels like a holiday.
1. Choose the right sunscreen. Nothing is more important for summer! Choose the right factor for your skin.
2. Stay moisturized. You may have let up on this a little since winter left the premises, but don’t give it up for good. A solid moisturizing routine can do so many beneficial things for your complexion! Your skin is a barrier that protects you from environmental aggressors like pollution, bacteria and moisture loss, and keeping it moisturized helps keep that barrier working properly. Dry skin is unhappy, damage-prone skin, so apply a light moisturizer to protect it from summertime drying agents like sunburns, salt and chlorine. Treat yourself to a facial at home with one of our specialists to really get your skin glowing.
3. Exfoliate at the right times. Keep in mind that exfoliation reveals new, sensitive skin that could be more prone to burning in the sun. Reserve your exfoliating habits for the evening, or for days when you aren’t heading straight from the shower to the pool. Have you tried our back facial, highly recommended for summer.
4. Don’t wax your bikini line right before the beach. This skin is some of the more sensitive and prone to irritation, so waxing off layers of dead skin cells and then exposing it to harsh sunlight, salt and chlorine? That’s just begging for bumps and ingrown hairs. Be smart; time your hair removal efforts several hours before engaging in summer activities, not seconds before you run out the door.
5. Rock your natural hair! Wild just rolled out of bed messy waves and curls are a totally easy chic look for summer! Scrunch your hair after washing and let it air dry, alternatively book one of our hair stylists for braids to keep your hair off your face and neck and still look stylish.