Many people who travel on vacation/holiday find themselves experiencing post-vacation blues. This is marked by an overall decrease in well-being and work productivity following a satisfying vacation. Having to get back into the routine of work, school, and daily life in general can be a source of distress, disorientation and discomfort. However unpleasant it may be, though, the post-vacation blues can be overcome with a little determination, some perspective, some insight on lessons learned from vacation, and of course a little self-care.
- Treat yourself to a massage, bring the spa to your home and imagine your’e still on holiday. We have a huge range of different massages to offer you, browse through our website for some inspiration. We highly recommend the Glow Concierge Signature Massage with Andrei.
- Do some exercise, ff you’re feeling the blues, it’s likely that you will feel like sitting and staring into space or turning on a show to binge-watch. Before you give in to that, go for a run or book one of our personal trainers to kickstart your body. We offer personal training, pilates and yoga, if you’re terrible at motivating yourself to go to the gym or out for a run then our PT’s are the answer!
- How are you feet looking after all that sea and sand? Book a pedicure at home. Have you experienced the Lovaskin that our provider Laura uses? It’s truly a miracle for feet, removing all the dead skin in only 60 seconds leaving your feet baby soft. If you’re really feeling like you deserve it, combine your pedicure with some reflexology. Sofiane is truly a magician when it comes to reflexology.
- Do you need to treat your hair to some tender loving care after your holiday? Book an appointment with Erika for a cut, hair mask and blow dry.
- Look forward, not backward. Contemplate one thing you would love to happen this year. Not a giant “life goal”—this could be way too daunting – especially in 2020! Think about one thing you would like to happen in 2020 and then make a plan to bring it into being.