Whether you are having a wedding this year or attending one it is always interesting to know what the ones around you are going to be wearing. Almost every bride and groom wish to make their special day unique and stylish. It is no exception when we are talking about hair and make-up.
The past year has split the brides into two distinct categories: the ones who’ve accepted and got to love their natural looks and the ones craving a BIG party. Therefore, we’ve split our beauty trends into two main categories.
- The foundation of any natural look is glowing healthy skin. The last year has made many put their thicker foundations to the side and embrace their skin. And, let’s face it, as a bride you wouldn’t want your ten layers of concealer to stay on your man’s shirt! That’s why many brides and GROOMS as well try to make something extra for their skin before their special day. Good skin-care products will help keep skin hydrated, while a good peeling would be a must before the wedding day to smoothen the skin and make it even shinier.
- Match the outfits. With smaller wedding rocking the scene this year, knowing where to stop in the beauty area is crucial. For a small wedding somewhere in a garden a bold red lipstick and perfectly coiffed hair could be overkill.
- As much as we miss our lipsticks, the recommendation for a small-wedding natural look would be to stick to the basics.
- The more seamless – the better. For many this year has been the time to return their natural hair and get it back in shape. We got to love the at-home buns and unpolished hair looks. So why change it? Wedding beauty specialists say that this year most brides will be going for lived-in, textured hairstyles . Soft, natural curves or relaxed updos are a perfect match for the little wedding.
- Every bride strives to achieve the WOW effect once she enters the room. And while some are satisfied with the natural looks, others prefer to exaggerate. For this, make-up is crucial. But hold the eyeliner! The trend for stylish front-cover looks this year are crystals. On the dress? No, on the eyes. According to our top fashion sources, this season will be all about eyes. Glitter, crystals and colorful eyeshadows are rocking the scene.
- For most of us, masks mean no lipstick, and this has been the case for a long time… Thus, for many, the reunion with an old friend might seem like the most desired option and most surprising indeed. The bold lip is definitely not something you would expect to see on a bride and that’s what makes it so exciting!
What about the grooms?
Many wedding planners suggest that the focus is shifting to the grooms. After all, not only women want to look good on wedding pictures.
Some facials and peelings could not only make the groom (and his friends) look more polished but also make the job of the photographer much easier.
Your Glow Concierge
We are providing beauty services!
Write us to email@example.com to get personalized wedding advice and a quote. Our specialists can come to any location around Switzerland and make your wedding morning seamless and fun ♡