Since starting Glow Concierge I have focused a little more on looking after my skin! I am never going to be someone that wears full make up and has flawless hair every day…as much as I’ve tried, but as I’ve got older I have realised that looking after my skin is a necessity! As much as I’d love a facial with Andrei every week…or every day, these are slightly more realistic options! I do try and have a facial once a month as a bit of a treat though!
I have put together a list of the beauty products that I absolutely love, they are my go to products for every day.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – a super fine exfoliant that can be used every day without being too harsh on your skin. I use this alongside Dermalogica Pre Cleanser and Special Cleansing Gel. Ever since Laura introduced me to this brand (she is working mostly with their products), I fell in love. These products are not too expensive and they don’t test on animals. Their packaging is 90% recycled too and almost all of the products are classified as vegan.
- Boots UK Day & Night Cream – an old favourite that I’ve used for 20 years. I have to pick it up in England, I haven’t discovered anywhere in Switzerland that sells it. It’s such a good price for an amazing product.
- L’Oreal Paris Purple Shampoo – I have tried so so many and this one is hands down the best.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream – literally transforms your skin, such a great product.
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream – the only makeup I wear…unless Aleksandra is doing it for me!
- Sunday Rain Body Scrub – I love all their products, it’s my favourite brand for bath products. All cruelty free and vegan and I love the packaging, simple and looks pretty!
- La Prairie Skin Caviar – I bought this as a birthday present years ago and was converted! It’s probably the only really expensive product that I use, I love the ritual of applying it, they have other versions which are simpler but I really love this one with the little spoon.
- Aesop Exfolioating Hand Wash – I am obsessed with this, in this day and age when you’re washing your hands 100 times a day, a good soap is a must. I love the exfoliant in this, I end up washing my hands for so long while I scrub away at the back of my hands!
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel – I have the driest skin, especially in winter, I started using this when I was pregnant when I got through so so much of it…it seemed to work, zero stretch marks! Now I use it just the once a day instead of obsessively!