Two years ago this article would probably discuss the new patterns and nail polishes that are getting the attention of the public. But in the world we are living right now “manicure” has gained a completely different meaning.
During the last year we all have changed something in our beauty routine. Following the salon closures and home-office system many of us faced the challenge of learning how to do some things at home.
Here are some issues you might have encountered doing your nails at home:
- Nail Health
It’s easy not to notice your natural nails under a three-layer gel coat. You cover them over and over again until one day after a gorgeous natural nail post you saw somewhere on Instagram you decide to change the style for a while. And this becomes a real revelation.
You remove your gel polish and discover that
a) It’s not that easy after all!
b) Your nails have become weak and brittle.
If you have been taking care of your nails on your own or just thinking of starting there are a couple of tips at the end of this article.
2. Skin Struggles
A Manicure is not just about the nails. Cuticle and hangnails often require professional care. And we all know that the most enjoyable manicure is always concluded with a hand massage, which you can’t do to yourself ☹
3. Nail Art and Polish choice
Are you sticking to one color manicure? Tired of putting this beige coat every week or two and see it chip off your nails. Tried to draw a flower and erased it thousand times? There are other alternatives!
Manifix is a swiss brand that offers an easy solution to homemade manicure and pedicure. You don’t need any special skills or thousands of different colours of nail polish that you’ll use one time before they get thick, sticky and you throw them away. Manifix is:
- Easy to apply. Buy affordable nail foils of your preferred color at manifix.ch stick them to your nails, shape and apply a top coat – done! Or use their gel strips (require a UV lamp) and wear your manicure even longer.
- Durable. You can wear the foil for minimum 10 days and the gel strips for up to 4 weeks!
- Healthy & Vegan. All manifix nail products are completely vegan. They are much easier to apply and take off than the normal nail polish and, therefore, do not harm your nails. Due to the fact that the nail foil and strips are lighter than a two-layer nail polish, your nails do not experience that much pressure and stay stronger.
- Color variety. Bright Yellow or Pink Marble, Black or Nude. Choose your color and wear it for as long as you want. No commitment!
Manifix is a great solution for easy and fast “nails only” manicure. It is like a makeup that you put over your tired eyes to look fresh and stylish. But what about those tired eyes?
Doing your own manicure is cheap and fast but you often forget some vital parts of the procedure. Taking care of the cuticles, cutting the hangnails or softening the skin with a cream are all part of a classic manicure done by a professional. This is why it can be important to supplement your manifix nail polish with a once-a-month visit to a manicurist.
At Glow Concierge you can order the professional manicure to your home! Moreover, our treatments can be combined together so that in the end you get this incredible spa day feeling. Enjoy a relaxing shoulder massage while your nails are getting dry or combine it with a facial. WE COME TO YOU
If you still have doubts about doing your own manicure our provider Laura works with manifix products as well. You can book her classical manicure in a combination with Manifix nail foil/UV strips application and see how it works for you.